Commercial Security Alarm Sales Consultant
For over 30 years, Kimberlite Corporation, dba Sonitrol Security Systems, has been keeping businesses, schools, and homes safe in California. As the largest independent dealer of Sonitrol systems in the world, Kimberlite operates 12 franchises in 24 contiguous counties from Los Angeles to Santa Rosa. Our goal is to recruit, hire, and develop a diverse workforce of employees who are highly skilled, enthusiastic, and competitive to meet the challenges of the future.
Kimberlite dba Sonitrol Security is looking for a highly-motivated, experienced Commercial Security Consultant to join our sales team in the Fresno Market.
The Ideal candidate will have integrated design experience with intrusion, fire, access control and surveillance.
- Sales experience of 1-2 years. (Security sales or related industry)
- This position will be based out of our Fresno office, Territory to include Fresno, Madera and Tulare County Markets.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required.
- Good driving record.
This position includes the following duties: contacting potential corporate clients and developing relationships, providing analysis, creating and delivering effective sales presentations, preparing proposals and providing personalized customer service. This position requires strong verbal and written communication skills, the ability to go out into the business community to network and search for new business, maintain and expand existing business, and the drive to provide excellent customer service.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create new market share by selling Sonitrol Security products and services to new commercial customers.
- Log sales prospects and activity in Salesforce.com.
- Generate a minimum of 5 New Security Quotes on a weekly basis.
- Utilize approved marketing materials to include the Commercial Security sales presentation and proposal to prospects, assuring the customer understands our value proposition, positive features, benefits and advantages of our products and services over those of the competition.
- Follow up with prospects.
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of complete line of products/services and customers’ issues and needs through in-house training and reading/research.
- Obtain referrals and work with Centers of Influence.
- A positive, upbeat attitude.
- Excellent organization, communication, and people skills.
- Competent using Microsoft Office products: Outlook, Word, and Excel.
Kimberlite Corporation dba Sonitrol is a 100% employee-owned company. We offer a very competitive benefit package which includes medical, dental, life, and disability insurance. We also offer two retirement savings programs: (1) an Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP) which is fully company paid and (2) a 401(k) plan.
Please email your resumes or contact for more info to HR@sonitrolsecurity.com.
Please fill out an online Application here, which will automatically get submitted to Human Resources.