As summer draws near, so does the end of school. Teachers, students and parents are preparing for an easy summer off.
With more activity outdoors, your alarm system has no time for a vacation. To keep your school safe while the kids are away, Sonitrol has compiled the Top 5 Tips for Preventing Vandalism during the summer.
Top 5 Tips for Preventing Vandalism
- Video & Audio Surveillance. With Sonitrol’s audio and video surveillance, we can safely monitor the school and have ears our to record any type of disturbance.
- Light ’em Up! Keep entry points, playgrounds and parking lots well-lit, even during holiday hours. Lights should remain on to deter criminal activity and illuminate hiding places for criminals.
- Update Your Central Station. Make sure Sonitrol knows when you are closing up shop. Our Central Station will be on high alert for any kind of activity during those times.
- Secure Windows and Doors. Securing well-lit entry points makes it difficult for a criminal to access the school’s valuables. Electronic pass-code gates can also eliminate unwanted guests and vehicles in close proximity of your facility.
- Use a Verified System. False alarm fees are increasing. With a verified system, Sonitrol determines if the cause for alarm is accurate, or a mischievousraccoon making noise in the dumpster.
Sonitrol: Your School’s Verified Security System
By integrating these tips with our business security products, your school will have a streamlined security system in place. All of our products can be combined in a single, easy-to-use system that is monitored by our trained employees at our Sonitrol Monitoring Center. The easy integration allows for a painless future expansion.Learn more about the products we offer here.