We are seeking a motivated person to work in the Accounting Department at our corporate office in Fresno, California.
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Kimberlite Corporation offers solid, stable employment and a great earning opportunity! We are the largest operator of Sonitrol-brand security businesses in the U.S., and we have been in business here in California for over 30 years! We currently manage 12 Sonitrol operating territories via 8 offices, from N/W Los Angeles, Ventura County, Bakersfield through Stockton in the San Joaquin Valley, and throughout the San Francisco Bay Area.
In addition to a competitive compensation package, we offer the following benefits:
• Medical, Dental and Vision
• Paid Holidays and Paid Vacation
• 125 Flex Benefit Plan
• Employee Stock Ownership (ESOP)
• 401(k) Retirement Plan
• Voluntary Benefits
• Life Insurance
We are an Equal Opportunity employer.
ABOUT THE OPENING:
Our accounting environment utilizes MAS 200, Excel, Access, and various custom databases.
Responsibilities for AP and AR including but not limited to:
• Coding and entering invoices/matching them to backup documentation
• Requesting purchase orders/pack slips as needed
• Setting up recurring AP and AR invoices
• Cutting and mailing checks with necessary back-up documents/remittance
• Maintaining vendor and customer files
• Processing certificate of insurance requests
• Performing inventory of office supplies and placing online supply orders
• Month-end closing responsibilities
• Coding and entering cash receipts
• Entering AR billing invoices
• Assisting with month-end inventory
There will also be opportunities for projects involving job costing, payroll, certified payroll, inventory, commissions, general ledger reconciliations, other special projects, cross-training and assisting with other accounting tasks.
Please email your resumes or contact for more info to HR@sonitrolsecurity.com.
Please fill out an online Application here, which will automatically get submitted to Human Resources.