Administrative Assistant – Central Station
Calling all serious, determined individuals looking to join an office/management work team in a rewarding and reputable company! Sonitrol, a leader in its industry, is looking for an administrative assistant for our Central Station in Fresno.
Some responsibilities for this position include:
- Handle all incoming calls and assist customers with their service/equipment requests
- Ability and availability to fill in as a Dispatch Operator when needed, including working on weekends (training provided)
- Compile reports and other documents
- Contract and billing processing
- Compile and data entry of daily and bi-weekly payroll
- Maintain tracking costs for a variety of projects
- Coordinate travel arrangements
- Assist Managers with various administrative duties
- Collect & organize data for specialized reports
- Assigned Projects
Do you have the following qualifications?
- 2-4 years of relevant work experience
- Ability to type a minimum of 70 wpm (test administered upon interview)
- Excellent MS Word and Excel skills (tested to determine proficiency levels)
- Friendly, out-going, professional office persona
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A minimum of an AA degree in a relevant field of study
- MAS200 experience preferred
Sonitrol offers a VERY competitive benefit package, which includes: medical, dental, vision, 401k, ESOP, and paid time off just to name a few. We also offer competitive pay, employee discounts, opportunities for advancement, and the chance to make great new friends. This opportunity won’t last long!