ALARM INSTALLER/PROJECT MANAGER
Sonitrol, a proven leader in commercial intrusion and loss prevention, is seeking Journeyman Alarm Installers to help serve our customers in the Bay Area. Our business is growing rapidly, and we need additional experienced installers NOW. Positions are available in our San Francisco offices for work assignments throughout the Bay
We offer solid, stable employment and a great earning opportunity. We’re the LARGEST OPERATOR of Sonitrol-brand security businesses in the U.S., and have been in business here in California for nearly 30 years! We currently operate 12 Sonitrol operating territories via 5 offices, from Bakersfield through Stockton in the San Joaquin Valley, and throughout the Bay Area!
With the new Verified Response Ordinances being passed in cities throughout California (ex: Fremont, Simi Valley), our business is going to skyrocket! In cities in which police will only respond to Verified Alarms (like ours), we have the best product AND the lowest cost – not a bad combination for sales, eh? This means that we’ll need even more technicians, and lots of opportunity exists for upward mobility within the company!
The selected candidate will
- Have two years experience in alarm (intrusion/CCTV/video and/or fire) installations
- Have a valid California Fire Life Safety Certification
- Be able to lay-out a job and provide on-the-job training to apprentices
- Have a High School Diploma or equivalent
- Be able to establish and maintain positive contact with customers
- Have a valid driver’s license and good driving record
- We’re particularly interested in finding men/women who would like to work their way into leadership positions.
- Door Coring Certification Preferred
Our employees enjoy a compensation package that includes prevailing wages on a significant volume of public workers installations, PLUS performance-based bonuses and company stock ownership, an excellent benefits package that includes: Medical, Dental, Vision and 401/k, paid vacations, holidays, training, career advancement opportunities and more. Additionally our company is 100% employee-owned; all employees receive annual grants of stock. At retirement, long-term, strong performers will see their ESOP shares are cashed out by the company in a life-changing event.
Discover your potential with a 100% EMPLOYEE OWNED COMPANY, KIMBERLITE CORPORATIONS, dba SONITROL.