Journeyman Service Technician
San Leandro, CA
Sonitrol, a proven leader in commercial intrusion and loss prevention, is seeking Journeyman Service Technician to help serve our customers in the Alameda County Area. Our business is growing rapidly, and we need additional experienced installers now. Positions are available in our San Leandro office for work assignments throughout the Alameda County Area.
We offer solid, stable employment and a great earning opportunity. We’re the LARGEST OPERATOR of Sonitrol-brand security businesses in the U.S., and have been in business here in California for nearly 40 years! We currently operate 12 Sonitrol operating territories via 7 offices, from NW L.A. through the Central Valley, and throughout the Bay Area!
The selected candidate will
- Have two years experience in alarm (intrusion/CCTV/video and) installations
- Have a valid California Fire Life Safety Certification
- Have a High School Diploma or equivalent
- Be able to establish and maintain positive contact with customers
- Have a valid driver’s license and good driving record
- We’re particularly interested in finding men/women who would like to work their way into leadership positions.
Our employees enjoy a compensation package that includes prevailing wages on a significant volume of public workers installations, PLUS performance-based bonuses and company stock ownership, an excellent benefits package that includes: Medical, Dental, Vision and 401/k, paid vacations, holidays, training, career advancement opportunities and more. Additionally our company is 100% employee-owned; all employees receive annual grants of stock.
Discover your potential with a 100% EMPLOYEE OWNED COMPANY, KIMBERLITE CORPORATIONS, dba SONITROL.
Download Application here.