Customer Service Representative
We’re seeking a motivated individual with proven customer service skills to become a member of our regional team.
The successful candidate will possess excellent interpersonal skills; excellent oral and written communication; can work independently, is well organized, professional and has a minimum of five years previous customer service experience.
We expect independent follow through with the customer base that will generate add on sales and additional business with existing customers, as well as teamwork with the internal sales staff and administrative personnel.
Our customer service model is based on regular contact with existing customers for face-to-face client care visits which includes a short demo presentation; up-selling additional product offerings, and providing the support and link to our customers that makes them feel valued and protected.
- 5 years customer service experience
- MS Office proficiency
- College Degree (preferred)
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must have a good driving record
- Must be able to pass a background check for ACE License
- We offer a competitive hourly wage plus commission, monthly auto allowance, 401(k), Section 125 plans, health insurance, paid holidays and vacation.
- Discover your potential with a 100% EMPLOYEE OWNED COMPANY, KIMBERLITE CORPORATIONS, dba SONITROL.
- We provide premium verified security systems for commercial and municipal accounts.
Our motto: “Building relationships for life by exceeding expectations.”