SAN LEANDRO FIRE ALARM/SERVICE TECHNICIAN
San Leandro, California
This is a truly unique opportunity for experienced fire alarm technicians! We are a 100% EMPLOYEE-OWNED COMPANY that pays competitive wages in a respectful working environment and gives each and every employee stock in the company every year!
Sonitrol, a proven leader in commercial intrusion and Fire systems, is seeking Journeyman fire alarm service technicians to help serve our customers in the Bay Area. Our fire-related business is growing rapidly, and we need additional experienced service technicians. Position is based in our San Leandro office, but would cover the entire Bay Area.
We offer solid, stable employment and a great earning opportunity. We’re the largest operator of Sonitrol-brand security businesses in the U.S., and have been in business here in California for nearly 40 years! We currently operate 24 Control operating territories via 8 offices, from NW Los Angeles through the Central Valley, and throughout the Bay Area!
- Have a High School Diploma or equivalent.
- A California Fire Life Safety Certification.
- A valid driver’s license.
- A minimum of 2 years experience installing, troubleshooting, and servicing fire alarm systems.
- Familiar with NFPA 72 Standards.
- Able to trouble shoot multiple types of fire panels and devices.
- Have required knowledge of wiring and related low voltage equipment.
Our employees enjoy a compensation package that includes a generous wage package, PLUS performance-based bonuses and company stock ownership, an excellent benefits package that includes: Medical, Dental, Vision and 401/k, paid vacations, holidays, training, career advancement opportunities and more.
Discover your potential with a 100% EMPLOYEE OWNED COMPANY, KIMBERLITE CORPORATIONS, dba SONITROL.
Download Application here.