Fire System Test and Inspection Technician
We are a well-known, stable employer seeking experienced Fire Alarm System inspector to work in Fire System Installations in the Stockton and Modesto area. We are a Silent Knight/(Fahrenheit), but also install many other types of systems.
Essential Job Functions
- Fire alarm system test and inspections, be available for services calls
- Positive interface with business owners, school districts and government agencies
- Conduct necessary system tests and inspections
- Process necessary documentation including inspection paperwork, service tickets, and project completion forms
- All other miscellaneous responsibilities and other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- One year fire alarm system Installation/Inspections
- Strong working knowledge of NFPA 70 and NFPA 72
- Knowledge of NFPA 101, NEC, UL standard 826
- Basic knowledge of construction, electronic theory, and electrical wiring
- Written and spoken English language, communication/interpersonal skills required
- Participation in an electronics apprentice program, if you do not have CFL Certification
- CFL Certification
- PC Skills
Kimberlite Corporation dba SONITROL SECURITY is a 100% employee-owned company. We offer a very competitive benefit package which includes medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance, and a 125 Flex Plan. We also offer two retirement savings programs: (1) an Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP) which is fully company paid and (2) a 401(k) plan.
Download Application here.