Fire System Test & Inspect Technician
Location: Stockton/Modesto, CA
Sonitrol, a proven leader in the low-voltage electronic security industry, is seeking experienced Fire Alarm System Inspectors to work in Fire System Installations in the Stockton/Modesto area.
We offer solid, stable employment and a great earning opportunity. We’re the LARGEST OPERATOR of Sonitrol-brand security businesses in the U.S., and have been in business here in California for over 30 years! We currently operate 12 Sonitrol operating territories via 8 offices, from NW Los Angeles through Stockton in the San Joaquin Valley, and throughout the Bay Area!
- Fire alarm system test and inspections; be available for service calls.
- Positive interface with business owners, school districts, and government agencies.
- Basic knowledge of network design and IP Communications.
- Basic Computer skills including Microsoft Office.
- CFL Certification or participation in an electronics apprentice program, if you do not have CFL Certification.
- A valid driver’s license and a good driving record.
- A High School Diploma or higher.
- The ability to pass DOJ background check and drug screening.
We are particularly interested in finding men/women who wish to work their way into leadership positions.
Our employees enjoy a compensation package that includes a competitive salary plus the opportunity for prevailing wages on a significant volume of public workers installations, PLUS performance-based bonuses and company stock ownership, an excellent benefits package that includes: Medical, Dental, Vision and 401/k, paid vacations, holidays, training, career advancement opportunities and more. Additionally our company is 100% employee-owned; all employees receive annual grants of stock. At retirement, long-term, strong performers will see their ESOP shares are cashed out by the company in a life-changing event.
Please email your resumes or contact for more info to HR@sonitrolsecurity.com.
Please fill out an online Application here, which will automatically get submitted to Human Resources.