SONITROL, a proven leader in electronic security systems and loss prevention, is seeking a General Manager for our Bakersfield operations. The successful candidate will embody strong leadership, illustrating visionary thinking and an entrepreneurial attitude. The ideal General Manager will profitably operate the regional business by maintaining standards and motivating their staff to maximum performance to achieve divisional business goals. Our business is growing rapidly, and we are looking for the right person to increase our effectiveness and business in the Kern County, Ventura County, and North-West Los Angeles areas.
We offer solid, stable employment and a great career opportunity. We’re the LARGEST OPERATOR of Sonitrol-brand security businesses in the U.S., and have been in business here in California for over 30 years! We currently operate 12 Sonitrol operating territories via 7 offices, from north-west LA through Stockton in the San Joaquin Valley, and throughout the San Francisco Bay Area!
Kimberlite dba Sonitrol is a 100% employee owned company. Our commitment to verified alarm solutions and customer service ensures our continued success and growth. Our commitment to excellence ensures growth opportunities with our company. This means that we’ll continue to add team members increasing the opportunity for upward mobility within the company as we expand our customer base!
General Manager Job Duties:
- Responsible for all aspects of the branch including driving your team in sales, operational, and service excellence.
- Develops strategic plan by studying technological and financial opportunities; presenting assumptions; recommending objectives.
- Recruitment, training and development of subordinate managers and team members.
- Builds company image by collaborating with customers, government, community organizations, and employees; enforcing ethical business practices.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Full P&L responsibility
Performance Management, Staffing, Management Proficiency, Coordination, Coaching, Developing Standards, Financial Planning and Strategy, Process Improvement, Decision Making, Strategic Planning, Quality Management.
Our employees enjoy an excellent benefits package that includes: Medical, Dental, Vision and 401/k, paid vacations, holidays, training, career advancement opportunities and more. Additionally our company is 100% employee-owned; all employees receive annual grants of stock. At retirement, long-term, strong performers will see their ESOP shares cashed out by the company in a life-changing event.
Discover your potential with a 100% EMPLOYEE OWNED COMPANY, KIMBERLITE CORPORATION dba SONITROL.
Download Application here.