Installation Tech Manager
Location: Stockton, CA
We’re looking for a talented person to join our Stockton/Modesto Area Sonitrol operations, working out of our Manteca office. If you enjoy being part of a fast-paced team environment, are excited by security alarm system design, love a challenge, plus the opportunity to become an employee owner, then we may be the place for you.
About The Opening:
We are a proven leader in the low-voltage electronic fire/security industry and we need someone who will manage our security system designs and projects as well as supervising the installation and service technicians throughout Stockton and Modesto in order to give the very best customer service available to our clients. The job is a full-time, salaried position and YOU may be the one we are looking for!
- You have a High School diploma or equivalent.
- You have a minimum of 5 years of management experience specifically in the Security industry.
- You have a minimum of 2 years of experience in Alarm field operations with a successful track record of meeting safety protocols, deadlines and budgets.
- You have demonstrated experience in office actives such as keeping timely and accurate sales records, hiring and on-boarding newly recruited technicians, collecting and accurately approving timecards, reviewing and creating change orders, supporting the field scheduling, overseeing service work, doing annual performance reviews for staff, giving progressive coaching/corrective counseling when needed, and more.
- You have experience with customer interfacing in person, through email, and over the phone to understand any particular concerns and providing solutions with the highest level of customer service.
- You have experience in commercial and government contract environments.
- Familiar with NFPA 72 and any electrical codes.
- A Nicet level designation is preferred.
Kimberlite Corporation offers solid, stable employment and a great earning opportunity! We are the largest operator of Sonitrol-brand security businesses in the U.S.; we have been in business here in California for over 35 years, and believe our employee-owners make the difference! Visit our website at https://www.sonitrolsecurity.com to learn more about us.
We offer a competitive compensation package and long term rewards including 401k, employee ownership equity, and great health benefit options.
Interested candidates please submit your resumes to Human Resources and fill out an online application. We are 100% employee-owned and an Equal Opportunity employer.