Journeyman Fire Service Technician
Sonitrol, a proven leader in commercial intrusion and loss prevention, is seeking Journeyman Alarm Installers to help serve our customers in the Stockton/Modesto Area. Our business is growing rapidly, and we need additional experienced installers NOW. Positions are available in our Manteca office for work assignments throughout the Stockton/Modesto area.
We offer solid, stable employment and a great earning opportunity. We’re the LARGEST OPERATOR of Sonitrol-brand security businesses in the U.S., and have been in business here in California for nearly 30 years! We currently operate 12 Sonitrol operating territories via 5 offices, from Bakersfield through Stockton in the San Joaquin Valley, and throughout the Bay Area!
With the new Verified Response Ordinances being passed in cities throughout California (ex: Fremont, Simi Valley), our business is going to skyrocket! In cities in which police will only respond to Verified Alarms (like ours), we have the best product AND the lowest cost – not a bad combination for sales, eh? This means that we’ll need even more technicians, and lots of opportunity exists for upward mobility within the company!
The selected candidate will
- Have two years experience in alarm (intrusion/CCTV/video and/or fire) installations
- Have a valid California Fire Life Safety Certification
- Be able to lay-out a job and provide on-the-job training to apprentices
- Have a High School Diploma or equivalent
- Be able to establish and maintain positive contact with customers
- Have a valid driver’s license and good driving record
- We’re particularly interested in finding men/women who would like to work their way into leadership positions.
- Door Coring Certification Preferred
Our employees enjoy a compensation package that includes prevailing wages on a significant volume of public workers installations, PLUS performance-based bonuses and company stock ownership, an excellent benefits package that includes: Medical, Dental, Vision and 401/k, paid vacations, holidays, training, career advancement opportunities and more. Additionally our company is 100% employee-owned; all employees receive annual grants of stock. At retirement, long-term, strong performers will see their ESOP shares are cashed out by the company in a life-changing event.
Discover your potential with a 100% EMPLOYEE OWNED COMPANY, KIMBERLITE CORPORATIONS, dba SONITROL.
Please email your resumes or contact for more info at email@example.com