Journeyman Security Installer
Location: Bakersfield, CA
Sonitrol, a proven leader in the low-voltage electronic security industry, is seeking Journeyman Electronic Security Installer to help serve our customers in the Bakersfield Area. Our business is growing rapidly, and we need additional experienced installers NOW. Positions are available in our Bakersfield office for work assignments throughout Kern County.
We offer solid, stable employment and a great earning opportunity. We’re the LARGEST OPERATOR of Sonitrol-brand security businesses in the U.S., and have been in business here in California for over 30 years! We currently operate 12 Sonitrol operating territories via 8 offices, from NW Los Angeles through Stockton in the San JoaquinValley, and throughout the Bay Area!
In this ever changing world, the need for electronic security including verified audio and video detection is expanding rapidly. Sonitrol’s unique ability to provide verified integrated security solutions has expanded the demand for our services. This means that we’ll need even more technicians, and lots of opportunity exists for upward mobility within the company!
The successful candidate will have:
- At least 2 years experience in the low voltage/security industry.
- A working knowledge of electrical theory.
- Basic knowledge of network design and IP Communications.
- A working knowledge of system layout and commissioning of a new system.
- Excellent communication skills including establishing positive relationships with customers.
- Basic Computer skills including Microsoft Office.
- A valid driver’s license and a good driving record.
- A valid California Journeyman’s Certification.
- A High School Diploma or higher.
- The ability to pass DOJ background check and drug screening.
We are particularly interested in finding men/women who wish to work their way into leadership positions.
Our employees enjoy a compensation package that includes a competitive salary plus the opportunity for prevailing wages on a significant volume of public workers installations, PLUS performance-based bonuses and company stock ownership, an excellent benefits package that includes: Medical, Dental, Vision and 401/k, paid vacations, holidays, training, career advancement opportunities and more. Additionally our company is 100% employee-owned; all employees receive annual grants of stock. At retirement, long-term, strong performers will see their ESOP shares are cashed out by the company in a life-changing event.
Discover your potential with a 100% EMPLOYEE OWNED COMPANY, KIMBERLITE CORPORATIONS, dba SONITROL.
Please email your resumes or contact for more info to HR@sonitrolsecurity.com.
Please fill out an online Application here, which will automatically get submitted to Human Resources.