Journeyman Service Technician
Sonitrol, a proven leader in commercial intrusion and loss prevention, is seeking Journeyman Service Technician to help serve our customers in the Stockton/Modesto Area. Our business is growing rapidly, and we need additional experienced installers now. Positions are available in our Stockton/Modesto office for work assignments throughout the area.
We offer solid, stable employment and a great earning opportunity. We’re the LARGEST OPERATOR of Sonitrol-brand security businesses in the U.S., and have been in business here in California for nearly 40 years! We currently operate 12 Sonitrol operating territories via 7 offices, from NW L.A. through the Central Valley, and throughout the Bay Area!
The selected candidate will
- Have two years experience in alarm (intrusion/CCTV/video and) installations
- Have a valid California Fire Life Safety Certification
- Have a High School Diploma or equivalent
- Be able to establish and maintain positive contact with customers
- Have a valid driver’s license and good driving record
- We’re particularly interested in finding men/women who would like to work their way into leadership positions.
Our employees enjoy a compensation package that includes prevailing wages on a significant volume of public workers installations, PLUS performance-based bonuses and company stock ownership, an excellent benefits package that includes: Medical, Dental, Vision and 401/k, paid vacations, holidays, training, career advancement opportunities and more. Additionally our company is 100% employee-owned; all employees receive annual grants of stock.
Discover your potential with a 100% EMPLOYEE OWNED COMPANY, KIMBERLITE CORPORATIONS, dba SONITROL.
Download Application here.