We’re looking for a talented person to join the Accounting Department at our corporate office in Fresno, California. If you enjoy being part of a fast-paced team environment, are excited by numbers, love a challenge, plus the opportunity to become an employee owner, then we may be the place for you.
Kimberlite Corporation offers solid, stable employment and a great earning opportunity! We are the largest operator of Sonitrol-brand security businesses in the U.S.; we have been in business here in California for over 30 years, and believe our employee-owners make the difference! Visit our website at www.sonitrolsecurity.com to learn more about us.
We offer a competitive compensation package and long term rewards including 401k, employee ownership equity, and great health benefit options.
About The Opening:
Our accounting environment utilizes MAS 200, Excel, Access, and various custom databases.
The position provides cross functional accounting support with your team and handles tasks such as:
- Payroll and certified payroll reporting
- Bank reconciliations
- Fixed assets tracking
- Sales and property taxes
- Other various general ledger and closing activities
- You have an Associates or equivalent degree/education background
- You have 2+ years payroll, accounting and bookkeeping experience
- You are tech savvy, possess strong Excel skills, are comfortable with various software programs
- You are good at details, analytical, organized and able to maintain a high level of confidentiality
Interested candidates, please submit your resumes to Human Resources and fill out an online application. We are 100% employee-owned and an Equal Opportunity employer.
Download Application here.