San Leandro, CA
Sonitrol, a proven leader in commercial intrusion and loss prevention, is seeking a Project Manager to help serve our customers in the Bay Area. The Project Manager coordinates with the Technical Manger, Sales Staff, and Customer Service Reps for all three offices of the Greater Bay Area.
The successful candidate will:
- Submit accurate job kits to the Warehouse for issuance of parts before the scheduled install date. Verify receipt of parts for job kits and stage parts in designated area for use by technicians.
- Provide accurate and legible maps for use by technicians for all installations, add-ons, takeovers and moves indicating all devices and control equipment.
- Ensure that final maps are submitted to CS for entry into Eservice. Update maps that may change due to service issues, customer requests and/or remodeling.
- Provide accurate ASOP’s (Account Summary Option Programs) for use by technicians and Central Station for all Intrusion and Access Control installations, add-ons, takeovers and moves.
- Provide job specific equipment lists and camera schedules for all CCTV systems for use by technicians. Ensure that completed lists and schedules are maintained in the electronic and hard copy job folders.
- Perform job walks with the sales department or customer service department as needed and confirm what is needed or sold.
- Ensure job profitability on each job that was sold; perform quality checks in the field with the technician’s onsite.
- Meet with General Contractors on job discussions as needed for ongoing jobs.
- Provide job specific Card Reader schedules for all Access Control systems for use by technicians and CSR’s. Ensure that completed schedules are maintained in the electronic and hard copy job folders
- Provide job specific test reports for use by technicians for any job as applicable. Ensure that completed test reports are maintained in the electronic and hard copy job folders and O&M manuals as applicable.
- Provide complete submittal packages of product data and shop drawings for any job as applicable.
- Provide Operation & Maintenance Manuals for any job as applicable.
- Perform audit of EService maps to identify accounts that do not have associated maps. Work with CSR’s to get information to provide maps for accounts that do not have them.
We offer use of a company vehicle while working, a 401k, 125 Plan, Medical/Dental Insurance, Paid Vacations/Holidays, Annual Reviews, and a Performance Incentive Bonus. Additionally our company is 100% employee-owned; all employees receive annual grants of stock. At retirement, long-term, strong performers will see their ESOP shares are cashed out by the company in a life-changing event.
Discover your potential with a 100% EMPLOYEE OWNED COMPANY, KIMBERLITE CORPORATIONS, dba SONITROL.
Please email your resumes or contact for more info to HR@sonitrolsecurity.com.
Please fill out an online Application here, which will automatically get submitted to Human Resources.