With more activity outdoors, your alarm system has no time for a vacation. To keep your school safe while the kids are away, Sonitrol has compiled the Top 5 Tips for Preventing Vandalism during the summer.
Top 5 Tips for Preventing Vandalism
- Video & Audio Surveillance. With Sonitrol’s audio and video surveillance, we can safely monitor the school and have ears our to record any type of disturbance.
- Light ’em Up! Keep entry points, playgrounds and parking lots well-lit, even during holiday hours. Lights should remain on to deter criminal activity and illuminate hiding places for criminals.
- Update Your Central Station. Make sure Sonitrol knows when you are closing up shop. Our Central Station will be on high alert for any kind of activity during those times.
- Secure Windows and Doors. Securing well-lit entry points makes it difficult for a criminal to access the school’s valuables. Electronic pass-code gates can also eliminate unwanted guests and vehicles in close proximity of your facility.
- Use a Verified System. False alarm fees are increasing. With a verified system, Sonitrol determines if the cause for alarm is accurate, or a mischievousraccoon making noise in the dumpster.
Sonitrol: Your School’s Verified Security System
By integrating these tips with our business security products, your school will have a streamlined security system in place. All of our products can be combined in a single, easy-to-use system that is monitored by our trained employees at our Sonitrol Monitoring Center. The easy integration allows for a painless future expansion.Learn more about the products we offer here.