San Leandro, CA
Sonitrol, a proven leader in the low-voltage electronic security industry, is seeking a Service Coordinator to help serve our customers in the San Francisco Bay Area. We offer solid, stable employment and a great earning opportunity. The Service Coordinator will report to the Regional Technical Manager, and will coordinate with the Customer Service Representatives (CSRs), and Service Technicians on service related issues
The successful candidate will have:
- Excellent communication skills including establishing positive relationships with customers.
- Basic Computer skills including Microsoft Office.
- A valid driver’s license and a good driving record.
- A High School Diploma or higher.
- The ability to pass DOJ background check and drug screening.
The minimum responsibilities include:
- Perform daily review of open service tickets and enter requests for service from customers, CSRs, and managers into ticketing system.
- Coordinate all operations related to open service tickets including the scheduling of service technicians.
- Perform service related tasks as applicable, including reviewing noisy audio and traffic reports as needed.
- Perform daily updates and approvals of service tickets.
- Coordinate inspections, completing necessary forms and communication to CSRs, Service Techs, Central Station, and management.
- Maintain schedules for periodic maintenance for CCTV and Intrusion Systems PM’s.
- Evaluate and communicate with customers regarding service issues.
Our employees enjoy a compensation package that includes a competitive wage. PLUS performance-based bonuses and company stock ownership, an excellent benefits package that includes: Medical, Dental, Vision and 401/k, paid vacations, holidays, training, career advancement opportunities and more. Additionally our company is 100% employee-owned; all employees receive annual grants of stock.
Please email your resumes or contact for more info to HR@sonitrolsecurity.com.
Please fill out an online Application here, which will automatically get submitted to Human Resources.