Sonitrol Corporation, the leading provider — and inventor — of verified electronic security for homes, schools and businesses, held its Annual Sonitrol National Dealers Association (SNDA) Convention and Awards Banquet in April. Sonitrol personnel from throughout North America attended the 2016 SNDA meetings.
Several employees were honored at the conference for their achievements in sales, marketing, administration and technical support, including a top sales recognition, employee of the year and the 2016 President’s award, given for excellence in operations central station and aid to the Sonitrol Network.
Summary of awards and recognition received:
Sales – Enrique Martinez-Truso
- 9th Place Sales Warrior Scout Category Sonitrol Panels Sold
- 3rd Place Sales Warrior Category RMR Sold
- 5th Place Sales Warrior Chief TCV Sold
2016 National Achievement Award Admin/Support
- Monica Urzua, Top Administrator
Barbara Briggs Award Winner – Kimberlite Employee of the Year
- Jennifer Nelson
2016 National Achievement Award Central Station
- Charlie Arnold – Top Operator
2016 National Achievement Award Technical
- Daniel Landeros – Top Technical Trainer
Kimberlite – Sonitrol of Fresno
- 2016 President’s Award – Given for excellence in operations central station and aid to the Sonitrol Network
2016 SNDA World Class Award Winner
- Joey Rao-Russell – Kimberlite
As the company celebrates more than 50 years dedicated to verified security solutions, Sonitrol personnel took time during the conference to reflect on the company’s rich history and record of success, which includes assisting police officers throughout North America in more apprehensions of intruders than any other security company. Sonitrol has assisted in more than 170,000 apprehensions since 1977, when the company began recording apprehension statistics.