Location: Fresno, CA
“Building Relationships for Life by Exceeding Expectations!” is our Mission.
We’re seeking a motivated individual with proven warehouse experience to become a member of our SONITROL team in Fresno, CA.
The successful candidate will possess excellent interpersonal skills; excellent verbal and written communication; can work independently, is well organized, professional, and has a minimum of 3 years previous experience as a Warehouse Coordinator.
Do you possess these skills? If so this position is for you! The ideal candidate will be tasked with the responsibility for all functional activities within a warehouse environment in a manner consistent with service and cost objectives.
Qualifications & Skills:
- 3-5 years warehouse coordination experience
- MS Office proficiency
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must have ability to schedule own tasks and handle all facets of assigned projects independently
- Must have ability to perform in-depth problem solving
- Must have knowledge of inventory control software, order processing systems, spreadsheet software, and word processing software
- Must be able to pass a background check for Alarm Company Employee License
Comprehensive Compensation Plan, Benefits and Perks:
We offer a competitive hourly wage plus performance bonuses, 401(k), Section 125 plans, health insurance, paid holidays and vacation.
Discover your potential with a 100% EMPLOYEE OWNED COMPANY